sàn casino đổi thưởng tiền mặt uy tín SỐ 1 ，Bạn có thể nạp và rút tiền với； Ví điện tử ; đồng tiền ảo; usdt; an toàn tiện lợi và có độ bảo mật cao. Mọi thông tin chi tiết xin liên hệ URL:www.vng.app。
JAKARTA, Aug 16 - Malaysian palm oil futuresextended gains on Monday after closing at a record high in theprevious session, as concerns of tightening supply underpinnedprices.
The benchmark palm oil contract for Novemberdelivery on the Bursa Malaysia Derivatives Exchange gained 64ringgit, or 1.46%, to 4,462 ringgit ($1,052.61) a tonne duringearly trade.
Palm gained 5.5% last week after data from the MalaysianPalm Oil Board (MPOB) showed stockpiles dropped to a four-monthlow at July-end.
Palm oil may retest a resistance at 4,587 ringgit per tonne,a break above which could lead to a gain to 4,698 ringgit,Reuters technical analyst Wang Tao said.
* Dalian's most-active soyoil contract and its palmoil contract climbed 1.74% and 0.13% respectively.Soyoil prices on the Chicago Board of Trade rose 0.27%.
* Palm oil is affected by price movements in related oils asthey compete for a share in the global vegetable oils market.
* Oil prices fell more than 1% on Monday, dropping for athird session, as government-imposed restrictions on mobility tocounter the spread of the Delta variant raised worries about arecovery in fuel demand.
* Asian share markets slipped after a raft of Chinese datashowed a surprisingly sharp slowdown in the engine of globalgrowth, just as much of the world races to stem the spread ofthe Delta variant of COVID-19 with vaccinations.
* Chicago wheat futures rose for a third day on Monday,trading near last session's 8-1/2-year top as tighteningsupplies in key exporting countries buoyed the market.
2350 Japan GDP Q2
0200 China Industrial Output July
0630 India WPI Inflation YY July
1000 EU Reserve Assets July
($1 = 4.2390 ringgit) REUTERS