buyappleacc.com is a reputed website selling apple developer account, providing us, China and worldwide developer individual accounts for sale. It's at low price and good quality. Always provides satisfying services!

HomeSocialtext

apple developer account for sale :Jiankun explores potential partnership in nitrile rubber production

admin2020-12-2729

KUALA LUMPUR: Jiankun International Bhd has entered a memorandum of understanding with Chuanplus Industries Sdn Bhd to negotiate a potential collaboration in nitrile rubber production.It said in a filing with Bursa Malaysia that the parties will negotiate the investment of RM50mil to produce nitrile rubber for the rubber glove industry.The parties will form a special purpose vehicle (SPV) to build a new nitrile rubber production plant and enter the upstream production of nitrile gloves.It is proposed that Jiankun will have 80% ownership of the SPV while Chuanplus holds the remaining 20%.Jiankun will be responsible for raising funds while Chuanplus will provide the technology know-how to produce NBR.Other details of the plan include the earmarking of RM50mil for the purchase of machinery, reactors, installations and all equipment.The venture could also include the prospect of renting a factory or a possible acquisition of a factory for RM70mil."The MOU is not expected to have any material effect on the issued and paid-up capital of the Company and the substantial shareholders’ shareholding."The MOU is not expected to have any material effect on earnings per share nor net assets per share of the Group for the financial year ending 31 December 2020," said Jiankun.
转载说明:本文转载自Sunbet。,

ios developer account

buyappleacc.com selling ios developer account for lowest price and best quality, choose us, you will never regret. take one little step with us, you can enjoy the best services.

Reviews

1Comments
  • 2020-12-27 00:11:41

    high quality apple developer accountproviding high quality high quality apple developer account for sale service and been in high quality apple developer account business for 3 years, we do our best to provide you a very happy high quality apple developer account service.体验真不错

Popular tags